Old 05-02-2006, 04:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
madgardener

Default My first bout with "sticky pot" syndrome

"Sacha" wrote in message
id...
encouraged "sticky pot" syndrome.
snipwhackslash

snip

Lovely Maddie, thank you. And may I say that you sound like every
nursery's
dream customer! ;-)
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

I don't usually go THAT insane there...............(well, that wasn't quite
true......I have to SAVE UP my mad plant money before I dare to go to this
nursery because they have more than the usual plants for sale, and since
they grow their own, they don't charge sales tax, which saves me almost 10%)
the pots were what cost me dear.......but they are a good investment since
they're glazed and will last longer. I no longer buy cheap pots, but save
up for good ones. The plants are outside under four inches of leaves,
waiting for the snow to melt and a comfortable day that I'll tuck them in...
maddie