Old 06-02-2006, 12:38 AM
sockiescat sockiescat is offline
Registered User

Smile

Kay loonyhiker writes
This was great Maddie! I couldn't sleep last night and woke up feeling
extremely anxious (must be hormones) but after reading this it helped
calm me down. Maybe I'll get outside today but it is 25 so it better
warm up first.

Please could you snip and not repost the whole thing again? Different
peopl read urg in different ways - I use the space bar to space down
because it's less of a problem to my RSI, and I'd rather not have to
space down through the same article multiple times.
--
Kay

thanks maddie we have just finished supper and thought i would peek in. really enjoyed your story as usual . cyaaaa, sockiescat.