Old 05-02-2006, 09:45 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Gene Schurg

Default Shade Cloth Questions

Geesh.....why didn't I think of that. Oh...some of these go back to 2002, I
can't remember that far back!

Thanks Joanna!

"J Fortuna" wrote in message
"Gene Schurg" wrote in message
I don't think we've discussed this one....

Now Gene, that sounded to me like an archive search challenge! Sorry,
couldn't help it. :-)
So here are the results of a groups.google search for
"rec.gardens.orchids black green shade" and "rec.gardens.orchids shade
cloth".
I wonder why for 3 years this topic has been discussed in October? After

all
it would seem logical that by then this is not as burning an issue, at

least
not in the northern hemisphere. You had mentioned that you keep your shade
cloth up until October.
Joanna

October 2005

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.g...a34a6f89a24fc3