Old 06-02-2006, 06:43 AM posted to rec.gardens
presley

Default Evergreen Clematis

clematis armandii is the most widely grown evergreen clematis. However, the
flowers are smaller than the big-flowered decidious clematis, and only come
in white and light pink, so don't get your hopes up for that kind of look.
They are fragrant however, so that's a bonus.
"clevermonkey" wrote in message
ups.com...
Do any of you know any types of evergreen clematis? Or any type of
evergreen vining climber? I need something to climb our fence in the
front, and look nice even in cold weather. I live in the Pacific
Northwest, Zone 8a. Thanks!!