Old 06-02-2006, 03:25 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Dwayne

Default How to convert grass to garden

I have dug it up with a shovel and picked up the top 3 inches and piled it
up elsewhere till the grass died. Very time consuming a lot of physical
work.

You could kill it first, but that would put a lot of chemicals in the
ground. If you don't get rid of it completely it will come back to haunt
you.

Dwayne

"Ook" Ook Don't send me any freakin' spam at zootal dot com delete the
Don't send me any freakin' spam wrote in message
I have a nice patch of grass in my back yard I want to convert to garden.
What are some good ways to get rid of the grass - kill it, turn it under,
etc. ?