Old 12-02-2003, 06:55 PM
paghat

Default Greenwood Nursery now has plants that are not commonly found!

In article , Tsu Dho Nimh
wrote:

(Earl Buchan) wrote:

So he signs up with google to spam and protect his internet
connection?

He's coming from:
OrgName: Delta Cable Communications Ltd.
OrgID: DLTA
Address: 5381 48th Ave.
City: Delta
StateProv: British Columbia
PostalCode: V4K 1W7
Country: CA

Tsu

I feel about it as you do, but I also felt pity for the guy. First of all
the website is one of the worst of all time, & he PAID a company to
over-design the malfunctioning slow-loading piece of shit website. The
same foul company of wannabe webmasters has a "second level" of assisting
small easily duped companies in which a website company pays extra for
advice on how to do outreach on the web including it appears how to spam
newsgroups. This putz was the webmaster company's first client, so he's
taking advice from people who are themselves amateurs both in web design &
in promotion advice, & so puts himself at risk of losing his ISP service
or if not that, then he's probably ALREADY been added to spam blocking
software & services so that he as good as no longer exists on the web.

-paghat the ratgirl

-from Peter Newell's "Wild Flowers"
See the Garden of Paghat the Ratgirl:
http://www.paghat.com/