Old 06-02-2006, 02:56 PM posted to rec.gardens
Wolf Kirchmeir

Default Global warming?

Doug Kanter wrote:
"Lady Blacksword" wrote in message
"Travis M." wrote in message

[...]
Outlook does not do newsgroups.

--

Oh Really? Then what I'm reading is a figment of my imagination????!! Or
is it you, Travis, who is a figment?

You're using Outlook Express, not Outlook.

OK, OK, I'm sorry I triggered this fight.

I don't use any MS program if I can help it, have never, ever used
Outlook or Outlook Express, and never will, in fact have removed as much
of Outlook/Outlook Express as I could, have removed all other MS
programs except Internet Explorer, since Microdaft insists on ActiveX
for updating, so I can't use Mozilla, so I didn't know that "Outlook"
isn't just a short form of "Outlook Express", which is what I thunk, but
refer to different programs, etc etc etc.

So kwitcherfitin, already!