Old 06-02-2006, 03:59 PM posted to rec.gardens
Doug Kanter

Default Global warming?

"Wolf Kirchmeir" wrote in message
Doug Kanter wrote:
"Lady Blacksword" wrote in message
"Travis M." wrote in message

[...]
Outlook does not do newsgroups.

--

Oh Really? Then what I'm reading is a figment of my imagination????!! Or
is it you, Travis, who is a figment?

You're using Outlook Express, not Outlook.

OK, OK, I'm sorry I triggered this fight.

I don't use any MS program if I can help it, have never, ever used Outlook
or Outlook Express, and never will, in fact have removed as much of
Outlook/Outlook Express as I could, have removed all other MS programs
except Internet Explorer, since Microdaft insists on ActiveX for updating,
so I can't use Mozilla, so I didn't know that "Outlook" isn't just a short
form of "Outlook Express", which is what I thunk, but refer to different
programs, etc etc etc.

So kwitcherfitin, already!

I understand not using some MS stuff, but considering how cheap hard disk
space is these days, why do you waste time removing things? Just don't use
them.