Old 07-02-2006, 06:07 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
JennyC

Default Distance Learning/Correspondence Courses

"cliff_the_gardener" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello,
I signed up with a course with the HCC. The info they supplied was
thorough - very complete, almost overboard.
The main thing to descide is - is this mode of learning your style.
Are you the sort of person who learns by bantering around the subject
with fellow class mates or can you just read a book and see everthing
as clear as day.
Distance learning is great - if it is right for you.
Clifford
Bawtry, Doncaster, S, Yorks

Warning OT :~)
I (almost) had an argument with one of our prospective new neighbours (Dordogne)
about learning French. She was of the' "one needs to know the grammar before
even stating out" whereas I am of the "parrot school of learning" :~))
Jenny