Old 07-02-2006, 11:34 AM posted to rec.gardens
Janet Baraclough

Default A wonderful day just tooling around.................................

The message
from "madgardener" contains these words:

Then I made the wrongful decision to go outside into the deserted garden
center and see what was on the tables. Shouldn't have.....

Maddie, that excuse is never going to stand up in court. You knew
what would happen, we all did. Extensive research carried out in scores
of deserted winter garden centres has proved time and time again, in
front of independent witnesses, that the addict will always find some
way of gratifying their cravings.

Janet. (doing cold turkey)