Old 07-02-2006, 12:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Judith Lea

Default A wonderful day just tooling around.................................

In article , madgardener
writes

thanks Janet, you're a true friend!

I second that, she is a lovely lady.

I was afraid I ticked someone off
there with my mindless rambling of yesterday's trivial events. I'm just
starting to feel more myself lately than the past few months.

Ticked someone off?? If your sensitive narrative of gardening "ticks"
anyone off, I would be very surprised indeed. If anyone upsets you by
unkindness; simply ignore them - take their comments from where they
come from and ask yourself do you really care for the opinion of someone
that you wouldn't want to associate with? I know I don't.

I look forward to sharing the day with you in your home and garden and I
feel privileged that you allow me to do so.

--
Judith Lea