Old 07-02-2006, 05:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,rec.gardens
Callen Molenda

Default A wonderful day just tooling around.................................

Oh, for goodness sake. I top post one time and forget to snip, and the net
police come out.

Don't worry, I'll snip uk.rec.gardening next time I feel so egregiously
inclined.

Callen in VA

"Kay" wrote in message
Callen Molenda writes
Hey Maddie, are you going to be in Virginia?

Please can you snip!! Not everybody opens posts individually and sees
just the top bit.

There's no need to repost all of that just to add one line - in fact,
there was no need to repost any of it since it wasn't at all related to
what you added.
--
Kay