Old 07-02-2006, 03:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce

Default Distance Learning/Correspondence Courses

Rusty Hinge 2 wrote:
Je suis que Je suis, mai Je ne suis pas que Je suis.

Je suis CE que je suis, mais je ne suis pas CE que je NE suis pas. If
that's what you want to say ))

I tend to the 'little bit of grammar and vocabulary, then throw in the
deep-end' approach. By this method I learnt quickly, and at school I
spoke French quite fluently, gaining 95% for GCE French Oral.

I was so surprised to learn last Friday at the parents evening, that my
son's French GCSE oral is basically French sentences thrown at him and
he only has to say *in English* what it means. He, like his father, his
dyslexic, and cannot write to save his life, but mumbles behind his
long hair some French 'deep-end approach a la Rusty' I'd imagine, and
get away with it anywhere in France with the other teens he encounters.
My other son is different. He is very like me, wants to know it all,
well, the way it should be, properly, entirely, clearly, in your face
and right now. Good lad )

J'ai forgottenai most de it maintenant innit.

Never mind. If we happen to descend to Jenny's house one of these days,
I'll hold your hand across the channel, don't worry.