Old 07-02-2006, 03:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Baraclough

Default Wasps in middle of winter

The message
from Rusty Hinge 2 contains these words:

The message
from Janet Baraclough contains these words:

The message
from Steve Newport contains these words:

On Thu, 2 Feb 2006 01:01:40 -0000, Rusty Hinge 2
wrote:

The message
from Tim C. contains these words:
On Wed, 01 Feb 2006 21:28:49 +0000, Dave Poole
wrote:
Janet Baraclough wrote:
(I've never heard of them taking a bee, either.)

No, I didn't write that. Please mind your attributions

Uh-huh?

The attributions say that *I* wrote it, and, I did.

(Though he did leave in two attribution lines for text he'd stripped
out. Naughty Steve!)

The attribution marks do, but the actual lines of wurdz would mislead
those less attentive than you, O Great One.

Janet