Old 08-02-2006, 10:25 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Baraclough

Default Need to water in SE England

The message
from "Rupert" contains these words:

Wales has already declared that water could be available -at a price.
I suppose you lot are open to persuasion. You managed to fill the local
supermarkets with 5 gall cans of Clan Rip-off during the 95/96 crisis in
double quick time :-)

Now you're talking. Now, what have you got to offer that might
persuade me to post you a bottle of Heavenly-O?

I suppose you won't want to let us have any lecy from the new generation
nuclear reactors that we so generously plonk on your doorstep :-)

We were about to shut them down very soon until you said you were
scared of the dark. Just wait till our windmills are all up and running,
you'll probably have to tie yourself down to avoid the backdraft.

And I hope all the rain you are getting makes your woollies go soggy -you
are rotten you a-)

You're just peeved because I turned down your request for a signed
photo of "Ms Wild Wet Woolly Vest 1974".

Janet.