Old 09-02-2006, 12:56 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
?

Default Are any orchids poisonous?

On Wed, 08 Feb 2006 23:16:03 GMT in TYuGf.30986$H43.25337@trnddc08 J Fortuna wrote:

So since babies that small will not go after fertilized solution on their
own, the main danger to baby from fertilized solution would be if anyone
were using bottled water to mix baby formula and accidentally used the
fertilized solution instead. shudder That's not going to happen here
(among other things because our baby is not on formula, and because after
the one incident when I was not quite sure whether a bottle of water was
actually bottled water or fert solution I have become even more careful), so
that's one thing I won't worry about.

And homemade colic/tummy ache remedies.
(Anyone else remember that from the movie Doc Hollywood?)

--
Chris Dukes
Suspicion breeds confidence -- Brazil