Old 08-02-2006, 09:34 PM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

Default Cleaning over the Winter

"Tom Puskar" wrote in message
That's kind of what I was thinking. I'll probably spend some time with
them this weekend.

Enjoyed your web site.

Thanks. :-)

My pond grew from a 150 gallon to about 750 gallon
over the past few years.

I took that same route an now have a 2000g pond as well.

I also have a 300 gallon"indoor pond",

Indoor pond? You mean an aquarium?

a 100
gallon, 65 gallon 29 gallon and 2 10 gallon aquariums all filled
(overstocked!) with goldfish from the outside pond. My wife says one more
tank and she's outta here!

My husband says the same thing but then wants to see any new fish I bring
in - go figure. Common and some fancy goldfish can stay outside all winter
where you live. I'm in zone 6 and mine thrive outdoors year round. I have
the fancies in the house because I like aquariums. There's a NG for GF
fanciers, alt.aquaria.freshwater.goldfish.

That space in the corner is big enough for a 75 gallon tank!!!

I see another tank in your future. ;-)

Its good to see there are still a few people in the group who are
interested in discussing ponds!

Yes, some of us are still here.
--
Koi-Lo.... frugal ponding since 1995...