Old 01-03-2003, 02:17 AM
Hussein M.

Default Climbing rose

On Fri, 28 Feb 2003 06:44:09 GMT, "Zizz"
wrote:

You may want to have a look at this site:
http://www.davidaustinroses.com/english/ for info. Click the 'Choosing
Roses & Cultivation' then 'Roses for Specific Purposes/Positions'
HTH.

and this one:
Peter Beales
http://www.classicroses.co.uk/

I am trying to swamp a cercis (heavily lopped) with a Pauls
Himalayan Musk - grows to what ? 6 metres? and hopefully will do OK.
It is a species rose and cost me 8 pounds odd (12 inc P&P).

Their selection is truly vast and they have a similar search engine to
the David Austen Roses Site.

Anyway the Musk was got from them and arrived with healthy bare roots
at the time they decided would be best for the upheaval. (it was a
strange autumn was it not and I received an email from them
explaining)

Grow a little garden

Hussein