Old 09-02-2006, 04:11 AM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

Default How fast do tadpoles grow?

"Galen Hekhuis" wrote in message
On Wed, 8 Feb 2006 19:39:48 -0600, "Koi-Lo"
wrote:

It's probably one of last years bullfrog tadpoles that survived the
bulldozer in a small puddle of water.

Thinking more about it, that's almost what it *has* to be. I am rather
astonished that anything survived the bulldozer and stuff.

My neighbor bulldozed his stock pond a few years ago as it was filling in
with soil from runoff. I never thought anything would survive but some of
the snapper turtles did. Before we netted our ponds they would migrate over
here when his stock pond got too low.
--

Koi-Lo.... frugal ponding since 1995...
Aquariums since 1952