Old 09-02-2006, 07:37 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Tim C.

Default Growing trees in pots

Following up to "tsstss7" :

Hi I'm a new member of this group but not new to gardening - it has
been my main form of relaxation now for a number of years. This year
I quite like the idea of growing some friut trees and maybe some
ericaceous plants such as blueberries in pots primarily so that I can
take them with me when I move house or allotment.

Bearing this in mind does anybody out there have any advise or any
thing I should know before I start to buy all the things I will need.

cheers .

I've got two apple trees in pots. You can get specially small ones that
grow slowly so they don't outgrow the pots from various orchard centres -
Google will help. I got mine from a place in Rep. Ireland. Sent them by
post. http://www.coronet.ie

--
Tim C.