Old 09-02-2006, 11:30 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce

Default Asparagus

Rupert wrote:

(snip mafia like ritual)

Absolutely bizarre. Sounds very painful to me. Is it a sort of ritual type
thing and after screaming "Ouch" the Asparagus ....................

I move a rhubarb to give to my mother in law, I had several crowns and
we cannot eat all we have. When I did, I had found all kind of rubbish
around and under it, tights, whool which came out as long pieces of
strings. I couldn't beleive what was coming out of there. I thought I
was going to find a dead body at the end!! Now I know why.

But you must admit, one learns so much in here. It's a delight. And
whilst I'm here, thank you to everyone )