Old 09-02-2006, 04:52 PM posted to rec.ponds
Roy

Default Cleaning over the Winter

Carols idea of a sun room is the hole in her trailer roof from when
the pine tree fell on it, and her husband was too lazy to fix, so its
covered with plastic sheeting and they call it a sunroom..........

On Thu, 9 Feb 2006 10:25:55 -0600, "Koi-Lo"
wrote:

"Tom Puskar" wrote in message
I should have mentioned that I also use the indoor pond for wintering over
my tropicals. Right now I have 5 umbrella palms ranging from 2 ft to
almost 5 feet tall in there along with a few Cana, a few hostas and
horsetail rush. The Cana has been in there since November and is about to
bloom. I have other Cana scattered around the house which are in bloom
now.

How are you lighting them? Are they in a sunroom of some kind? What kind
of hostas do you have? I have them but they're not pond plants.

All of my plants need splitting but I think I'll wait until I can put them
back outside.

I'll be glad to send a pic but don't think we're supposed to do that to
the group.

There's an alt.binaries.aquaria NG or you can put it on a free website and
post the URL here.

--
\\\|///
( @ @ )

oooO
\ ( ( )
\_) ) /
(_/
The original frugal ponder ! Koi-ahoi mates....