Old 02-03-2003, 07:54 PM
Neil Jones

Default What happens if you cross different Brassicas?

We all know that Cabbage, cauliflower, sprouts, Kohlrabi etc. are all
just varieties of the same species and will hybridise.

Does anyone have an knowledge or experience of what the results are
like?

Out of curiosity I am thinking of trying Jersey Tree Cabbage with
things like
Brussels Sprouts and Kolrabi. The results should be amusing if nothing
else.

--
Neil Jones- http://www.butterflyguy.com/
butterflies?" Andrew Lees - The quotation on his memorial at Crymlyn