Old 02-03-2003, 08:58 PM
tim

Default hardines zones

Thanks for the email replies.

I believe it is important to be aware of how different world zones and their
corresponding plants may be translated to our own local zones. I accept that
simply translating one piece of infomationn is never enough on its own.
This all started because I was reading various magazines showing different
Garden designs and plantings. After each named plant was the american frost
zone. I simply wanted some idea as to how this relates to engaland.
Its a most interesting topic and judging by the response deserves a mention
in any garden news group.

Thankyou. Tim