Old 12-02-2003, 07:55 PM
Madgardener

Default Crocuses!!

"LeeAnne" wrote in
:

(green w/envy)

~sigh~ it's coming, I just keep telling myself to hang on . . .
Zone 5 North of Boston,
more snow today (lite)

"MadGardener" wrote in message
87...
HEY HEY!! Went outside into the blustery winds this morning and
checked the western raised bed and it has SEVEN crocuses!!

(snippadoo)

then you'd be purple with jealousy when I tell you it's 46o today,
blustery, but sunny and I pulled about a cubic yard of vinca outa the
flowerbeds........discovered lupine seedlings from the seeds that Geoff
in Scotland sent me that I sowed last fall up, WOO HOO!! of course it
could all change with a winter snow next week, Mom's Nature is fickle
like that!
hang in there girl, I like yer snippadoo................
madgardener