Old 09-02-2006, 09:16 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Kye

Default Forwards request for help

Forwarded from private e-mail. (I have barely slept and dont know Oncids all
that well)

Kye

***

I have a lovely Oncidium, a Shary Lady, it produced 2 magnificent spikes
that filled the whole house with its magical scent. But now all the leaves
have developed tiny black spots. I checked for aphids and scale and red
spider but none of these are visible. It is showing a lot of healthy new
growth, so it seems happy enough. Is this a disease or is it normal? Please
help if you can or put it up on the site. Thank you for any help! Regards
Sandor.
Ps. Please reply in a text only format as my phone does not support any
other type of e-mail.