Old 04-03-2003, 04:45 AM
Hussein M.

Default pachyphragus macrophylla

On Mon, 3 Mar 2003 20:40:50 -0000, "Sue"
wrote:

Must be Pachyphragma macrophyllum (also known as Thlaspi macrophyllum). RHS
Plants and Flowers says it's a creeping, mat-forming perennial with glossy
bright green leaves, racemes of tiny white flowers in spring, and needs a
moist soil in sun or partial shade. H to 30cm, spread indefinite.

Yes, the misspelling has probably caused the OP difficulty in
finding info on it.

Google images only finds one graphic - a plant portrait produced by
that doyen of British Horticulture - Beth Chatto (doesn't she write
well?)

http://www.bethchatto.co.uk/plant%20...crophylla.html

It's not actually as good as one I found with Google WWW :-

http://www.nuthatchgarden.supanet.com/plants25/

Funnily enough I have only just sown some seeds of it myself.

Hussein
"For of all gainful professions, nothing
is better, nothing more pleasing,
nothing more delightful, nothing better
becomes a well-bred man than
agriculture"