Old 04-03-2003, 09:59 AM
papa

Default pachyphragus macrophylla

apparently also known at one stage as Cardamine asarifolia. sounds like a
rather confused little plant to me.. :-)

" "Margaret Paige" wrote
This weekend I bought a smaal plant with tiny white flowers good for
ground cover if I remember correctly in the shade. I've searched my

books
and the net, but can't find it. I discovered that macrophylla means
"large leafed" but what about the rest?

Must be Pachyphragma macrophyllum (also known as Thlaspi macrophyllum).

RHS
Plants and Flowers says it's a creeping, mat-forming perennial with glossy
bright green leaves, racemes of tiny white flowers in spring, and needs a
moist soil in sun or partial shade. H to 30cm, spread indefinite.

Sue