Old 04-03-2003, 02:32 PM

Default Rotary lawnmower for small, narrow lawn?

Jane Lumley wrote:
In article , lid writes

I have to say that I have absolutely no regret at all: I had no idea that it was
so easy (at least when the blades are well sharp).

Thanks, for this, Philippe - do you know what make it was and also
(girlie qn) how do you KEEP the blades sharp?

I think it is an Alko Classic 28 (it's a 28cm blade). I guess you can
sharpen the blade yourself, but the best is to go to a local shop to
have it resharpen. The guy who sold me the mower said that it should not
be more often than every one or two years. I used mine for one season
and so far, I haven't really notice a decrease in efficiency.

Philippe