Old 04-03-2003, 10:36 PM
Cynthia Snowden

Default Can anyone identify this shrub/tree? Cypress-like leaves, yellow daisy flowers.

I visited friends at the weekend and was attracted by a shrub/tree in their
garden - but they don't know what it is. I suspect it is an evergreen. Its
leaves are something like cypress or yew, yet the flowers are like yellow
daisies, over an inch in diameter. I was looking at the shrub/tree from a
bedroom window but should estimate its height to be something like 6 to 8
feet. Apparently it is in flower for most of the year, except for about 3
weeks in September.

Can anyone help?

Cynthia