Old 05-03-2003, 09:14 AM
Charlie Pridham

Default Can anyone identify this shrub/tree? Cypress-like leaves, yellow daisy flowers.

"Cynthia Snowden" wrote in message
I visited friends at the weekend and was attracted by a shrub/tree in

their
garden - but they don't know what it is. I suspect it is an evergreen.

Its
leaves are something like cypress or yew, yet the flowers are like yellow
daisies, over an inch in diameter. I was looking at the shrub/tree from a
bedroom window but should estimate its height to be something like 6 to 8
feet. Apparently it is in flower for most of the year, except for about 3
weeks in September.

Can anyone help?

Cynthia

Sounds like Euryops, a number of different species around most are a bit
tender
--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk