Old 05-03-2003, 10:17 AM
AWM

Default bulbs in pots

"Jack" wrote in message
I let mine die back for as long as I can possibly stand looking at them!
Then I dig them up and store them in a bag in the garage.

Do you know if they multiply if they're stored that way, though?

Thanks

Shouldn't make any difference as any activity should stop after they have
died back.
The normal method of increasing the number of naturalised bulbs is to dig
them up after they die back split up clusters of bulbs and replant futher
apart.

You can plant them in pots and bury the pot complete with bulb either in
the ground or in a larger container then after flowering is over lift the
pot complete and allow the daff or what ever to die back in a less
conspicuous place.