Old 09-02-2006, 03:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave the exTrailer

Default A hint of spring?

On 9 Feb 2006 07:19:09 -0800, "La Puce" wrote:

Dave the exTrailer wrote:
Ahh a great imagination eh. Rochdale hills looking glorious?

Ho yes! Glistening almost - from light to dark greens, light to dark
browns, once the snow's on it, it's magic! In October they were from
light to dark pink, yellow and orange. I can't wait Saturday - if the
weather is like today, sod the garden et all, I'm off there - the air
of heaven is that which blows between my horse's ears, me dear )

Does the sun ever shine that far North )