Old 09-02-2006, 05:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha

Default Pre-Chelsea.......

On 9/2/06 16:04, in article , "JennyC"
wrote:

"Sacha" wrote
On 5/2/06 9:26, "JennyC" wrote:

May I suggest that all those who feel strongly enough, write to the

Beeb's
gardening programme department and insist that we have less gurning TV
presenters slapping each others backs; that the names of plants are shown
on the screen and that Alan and Diarmuid are not allowed within a mile of

each
other. AND that if Diarmuid is going to enter his own design again, he
does not get loads of free publicity on the subject.
If we don't make/repeat our points now, it will be too late when Chelsea
does open! Jenny.......you have contacts! ;-))
Sacha

Mail sent to:
and

Maybe if we ALL mail them .......................
Jenny

I must admit that I hope lots do.

Here's the reply I got:

I am sorry that you were disappointed by the BBC's coverage of the RHS Chelsea
Flower Show last year, especially with the BBC Television presenters and their
style of presenting.

snip of rest of form letter

How strange. That's *precisely* the one I got! I have also written to the
BBC.
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk