Old 09-02-2006, 08:31 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kay

Default Pre-Chelsea.......

Sacha writes

How strange. That's *precisely* the one I got! I have also written to the
BBC.

Not strange at all. They'll have carefully drafted a standard letter and
be sending out to everyone ;-) The most you can hope for is a tailored
addition if you make a specific point that no one else has made.

I wonder why Chelsea coverage "has to appeal to a wider audience, not
just gardeners". Going back to Janet's sporting analogies, they don't,
for example, arrange for "Pot Black" to appeal to people who aren't
interested in snooker, do they?
--
Kay