Old 06-03-2003, 01:21 PM
TheS

Default Poppies from Seed

Dwayne wrote:
Have any of you seen or raised one that has the orange flower, but with a
white rim around the top of it? I saw one in a garden one year, that the
gentleman was taking plant orders from. He could never fill my order for
one reason or another. I would love to get some seeds and try them myself.
Thanks. Dwayne

I never seem to have had trouble getting picotee flowering Iceland
poppies (Papaver nudicaule) if that's what you mean.

A strain called "Flamenco" is available from Chiltern
(www.chilternseeds.co.uk), if that helps.

Here's a shortcut to their info page, you'll probably need to repair it
after it wraps, though.

http://www.edirectory.co.uk/chiltern...cordID=BFBEAAB

Thes.