Old 06-03-2003, 11:34 PM
Luis Fontanills

Default [IBC] Trident Maples in South Florida

In a message dated 3/6/2003 10:35:12 AM Eastern Standard Time,
writes:

Jim:
I know you are familiar with the product Pro-Tekt: since you wrote about
it having silicon etc. I just wrote to Luis and told him to check it
out. I did not use it last year and my Maples looked terrible, in
comparison to the year before when I did use the product. For what it
is worth, I am convinced that it does help, since two years ago I had a
beautiful fall with all the colors I could wish for. Last year I had
Crispy leaves! :-( Never again with out Pro-tekt!

Jim & Carl,
Thanks for the tips.
Carl, Randy Brooks from Miami also suggested Pro-Tekt. Luckily I have some
already; I use it on my orchids from time to time.

Dappled sun is the way to go then. I will begin a photo journal of the
techniques and their development over time in South Florida - pros and cons.

Thanks again!

Luis Fontanills
Miami, Florida USA

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ: