Old 06-03-2003, 11:34 PM
~ jan

Default Aquascape and similar ponder owners

Yes, that's what I believe too. Though I believe his plan is to maintain it
himself, he is a retired gent.... a healthy retired gent, but still, once
one gets in those upper years (you know, like above 40) one never knows
what will strike one down temporarily or slow one down permanently. This
gentleman is at least in his late 60s. ~ jan

On Thu, 06 Mar 2003 16:35:22 GMT, Theron wrote:

In the case of the Aquascape system, the nursery will make most of its
money from the sale of the weekly/monthly chemical additions and the
once a year cleaning of the rocks. A pond of this kind is a cash cow
for maintanance as long as the pond owner has it, and has the
installer maintain it.

Theron

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/