Old 06-03-2003, 11:34 PM
kush

Default Plants with holes in leaves - nutrient deficiency ?

LeighMo wrote ...

Usually, a plant-eating snail starts on the plants shortly after being put

in the tank.

I think it' may be a size and preference thing. I've had "good" snails that
never touched a plant until they got large or until their favourite
algae/flake food/whatever was no longer available.

kush

* * * * *

-David Hume

deserve neither liberty nor safety. "
-Benjamin Franklin

"I love quotations because it is a joy to find thoughts one might have,
beautifully expressed with much authority by someone recognizably wiser than
oneself. "
-Marlene Dietrich