Old 12-02-2003, 10:25 PM
Nancy

Default Feb. edition of "The Pond Newsletter" --posting on Tuesday!

Hi Justin!

and beaucoup spam!
mad

I've never had a problem with spam. Generally, you will be spammed if
you start typing your e-mail address into random popups that may
appear on your screen without seriously considering the ramifications
of doing it.

I've been on the hosta list via Yahoo for over a year and haven't gotten
spammed from that list. I've seen writings by a few folks who think that
Yahoo has given them to the spam-lords, but those are usually 'newbies'.
OTOH, I do use the freebie: NoAds to avoid popups.

Nice newsletter, btw. I never knew so much about herons. Guess that I'm
glad I've never seen them in my Ohio pond.

Nancy
Zone 5