Old 07-03-2003, 03:33 AM
UTVOLVET84

Default Aquascape and similar ponder owners

I had an Aquascapes system professionally installed two years ago. From the
very start there was a leak at the point that the liner attached to the biofall
tub. After numerous attempts to get the installer to fix it we ended up having
someone else completely rebuild the system. So far, so good, but it cost us
more then $1000 to get everything redone. We are planning to take the original
installer to court over his lack of response to the problem but in the end I
think the design involving attaching a rubber liner to a plastic tub is
flawed.
Donna