Old 07-03-2003, 03:44 AM
jammer

Default THE TOADS ARE A-TRILLING

On Thu, 06 Mar 2003 21:27:14 -0600, jammer wrote:

I am suppressing any spring fever talk at this time....

well, i forgot to talk about toads. I am so hoping that some like my
pond! Early on it is going to be bare looking. And i still need
something to help them get OUT, like a piece of wood or ? I have a
brick sitting on the plant shelf that they could get out with but it
isn't too attractive. I am rearranging my whole deck so i can see my
pond better. This pond all started with a bowl of ice water for the
panting toads in the summer. They would take turns sitting in it. And
i am worried about them liking my pond? haha I am looking for a clay
pot i can make a toad habitat out of and i believe i have my around
the pond plantings all planned. I am going to lower the border around
it as well.
juls Zone A

jammer