Old 07-03-2003, 01:21 PM
Phred

Default Do the botanists need a XML data modeling/data entry tool?

In article , (Una Smith) wrote:
Kevin, do you know about TDWG? If not, you should join them.

G'day Una,
What/who is TDWG?

G'day Kevin,
I was interested in your program. I went to your "work" URL and found
a page that appeared to be yours, but none of the links ("Resume",
"Projects", etc.) worked. So I went to the University site and
searched for you. I found that you seem to work there, you have an
e-mail address there, but you don't have a phone or a "work" URL there
according to the staff listing. Also, I couldn't find a "Pedro" that
looked like a computer program.

Wot gives?

Cheers, Phred.

--