Old 07-03-2003, 01:45 PM
Bill Marcy

Default New HollyWood Blacklist

Slight correction, you and I (I assume you, I know I) are not elected
representitives, we can "blacklist" anyone we desire with no
ramifications other than them losing money. Even if this organized
blacklist succeeds and the lowlives are run out of hollywood, it is
OK, as it was not government sponsored.

You blacklist/boycott every day. WHy do you buy a generic product
over a non-generic? Why do you buy your favorite brand over one you
have found to not be your favorite?

It is a very American thing to do, as long as it is *not* the
government doing it. Wouldn't you agree?

On Fri, 07 Mar 2003 05:42:47 GMT, wrote:

That should read Joe McCarthy. Got to learn to type with my fingers instead
of my toes