Old 07-03-2003, 02:20 PM
Cathy

Default Elephant Ears

I bought them in bulk from a grower in Florida. If I remember correctly
I purchased 20 and the total bill was $60. If I can find the grower's
name and number I will forward.

Cathy

Frog Dan wrote:
Hi,
I got a couple of new tubers on Thursday, but they are only as big a
larger potato - NOT the 8 -10 inches mentioned - WOW. And yes, these have a
pointy end that is obviously the top because one already has a little green
sprout growing. Let's see...... my tubers cost $2.99 each and are a little
over 3 inches in diameter - What did you pay for the 8-10 diameter ones?

Dan

"Cathy" wrote in message

TakeThisOut wrote:

The cut off end faces the sky.

Thank you!

You're welcome.

Yes, the package mentioned that. So now I must dig these and the Cannas

up...

Do these plants duplicate? When I dig them up, will I have 2 or more

bulbs

where I once planted 1?

They will have smaller 'off-shoots' from the main bulb. AFTER drying
them out over the winter, you can break it up. Smaller leaves on the
smaller bulbs..got it?

Cathy

--
.... __~o