Old 07-03-2003, 02:57 PM
Cereoid+10+

Default Cacti (fakes for yuppies)

They should satisfy Canucklehead yuppies achieve their misguided vision of
southwestern decor.

Now where can they get a stuffed gila monster and a wooden Indian?

zhanataya wrote in message

Yes that's it!! Plants are reclassified too quickly for me to keep
up. These should do well don't you think?

On Fri, 07 Mar 2003 05:28:09 GMT, "Cereoid+10+"
wrote:

You mean this stuff? All members of the Plasticales!

http://www.greeninteriors.co.uk/page...Plastic%20Plan

s.htm

zhanataya wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 06 Mar 2003 22:41:08 GMT, "Shadow"
wrote:

We have a very southwestern decor in our downstairs family room. I

would
like to crow some cacti in this area, but the room receives very

little
window light. Are there any varieties that do not require much light?

Yes of course, They are all in the family of Silkceae.