Old 07-03-2003, 03:46 PM
kush

Default Food for Otos if no algae?

I'm sorry, I didn't intend it as a wiseguy answer. There really IS always
enough algae in a 55 gallon tank for, probably, ten or more full grown otos.
Unless you're using chemicals.

I've had otos for many years and I've never supplemented. I sometimes put
veggie wafers in for my pl*cos, but the otos ignore them.

kush

Henry wrote in message
"I currently have two Otos and was wondering, if there is not enough algae
left for them to eat, what should I feed them?"

I would like to know the answer to that also. (And not just the wise-guy
answer that they will always have enough).

"HDH" wrote in message
et...
Hi All,
I have a moderately planted 55 gallon tank with some, not much, brown

algae.
I currently have two Otos and was wondering, if there is not enough

algae
left for them to eat, what should I feed them?

Thanks,
-hh