Old 07-03-2003, 03:59 PM
Jerrispond

Default Aquascape and similar ponder owners

I've sent the comments on from all folks, though I'm waiting on Jerri
regarding her weather conditions. If anyone else has something to add,
please do and I'll send him more info tell he cries Uncle. ;o)

Woops sorry.....I am in Georgia....so it is very hot and humid. All the ponds
are in full sun, and I run only a pump into veggie filters for filtration....no
other systems. In the summer the water temps sometimes reach 90. I do have
lots of plants not only in the filter ponds, but in the fish ponds. I have
about 30 goldfish of different sizes, and 13 koi with several being over 24
inches. Jerri