Old 10-02-2006, 03:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rupert

Default Wood chippings as mulch

"Sacha" wrote in message
id...
On 10/2/06 14:51, in article , "Rupert"
wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message
id...
On 10/2/06 11:04, in article ,
"Janet
Baraclough" wrote:

The message
from Rusty Hinge 2 contains these
words:

The message
from "David" contains these words:

Thanks for the advice. I will pile it up in a corner for this year as
you
say, Sacha. Now I'm off to get the ear plugs out and start up my
shredder......

Give it plenty of urine during the year, too.

He means the chipping pile, not the shredder. Peeing on machinery is
often tempting, but unlikely to improve their performance

And the very *thought* of doing it to a shredder makes even me shudder!
--

So I take it Amorphophallus is not one of your favourites ?

Well, let me put it this way, it's not one of my problems, either!
--

That clarification is all I need. It's was just that the expression "More
balls than a man"............... and I was wondering if.........