Old 07-03-2003, 07:56 PM
Jane Ransom

Default leylandii cuttings

In article , Douglas Fir
writes

I have been giving some thought recently on which species of
quick-growing tree to plant as a screen to hide the view of an unsightly
flat-roof garage which is all my down-the-hill neighbour has by way of a
garden. I had thought of tsuga heterophylla and then changed my mind to
thuya plicata, both of them much being nicer than that leylandii.

Then do you know what happened? I read all the smart-alec comments
in this thread and have just ordered 50 leylandii instead.

Sort of person who cuts off his nose to spite his face!!!!!!
You'll regret it kid, you'll regret it ))))))))
--
Jane Ransom in Lancaster.
but if you need to email me for any other reason,